We can assist with establishing the right structure, formulating global funding arrangements, planning for the repatriation of profits and evaluating the impact of double tax treaties in relation to withholding taxes on cross border currency flows.
Our worldwide tax experts understand how domestic and overseas tax systems interact, thus managing clients' worldwide tax affairs. Some key areas include advising on:
- Setting up the right entity for your business
- Efficient international structuring
- Structuring loan financing
- Protecting intellectual property rights
- Cross border mergers and acquisitions.
Watch our webinar to find out what to do next!
Here is what you need to know about Pillar Two and the GloBE-Rules.