We can assist with establishing the right structure, formulating global funding arrangements, planning for the repatriation of profits and evaluating the impact of double tax treaties in relation to withholding taxes on cross border currency flows.
Our worldwide tax experts understand how domestic and overseas tax systems interact, thus managing clients' worldwide tax affairs. Some key areas include advising on:
- Setting up the right entity for your business
- Efficient international structuring
- Structuring loan financing
- Protecting intellectual property rights
- Cross border mergers and acquisitions.
Watch our webinar to find out what to do next!
Baker Tilly Mapp combines the latest global content across accounting, auditing, tax and advisory with topical industry insights and up-to-date technology, allowing you to look at developments happening today, that will impact your businesses as whole tomorrow.