Governance, risk & compliance
Today organisations must balance an ever-widening list of priorities while managing risk and addressing regulatory and compliance requirements – all with fewer resources and less time. Organisations need a trusted advisor who can support them in addressing the full spectrum of risk, internal audit, governance, compliance and cybersecurity considerations in the context of industry, operations and culture.
Our governance, risk, compliance and cybersecurity practice helps organisations identify and manage risk, improve internal controls and strengthen operations to maximise performance. Baker Tilly collaborates with leaders across functions – and at all levels – to facilitate pragmatic solutions from an enterprise-wide perspective. Using an integrated approach, we ensure our clients’ focus remains on the strategic landscape of the organisation.
Our services include:
- Board and audit committee governance advisory services – providing governance, risk oversight and management advisory to boards, audit committees and management to strengthen organisations' governance frameworks
- Cybersecurity and information technology (IT) risk services – assisting organisations in improving their cybersecurity and IT infrastructures and implementing and assessing security and technology controls using proven tools and deep analysis by certified professionals
- Enterprise risk management services – providing guidance to management on the execution of a cross functional, data-driven approach to risk management and providing audit services to evaluate existing enterprise risk management programmes against global best practices
- Internal audit services – providing strategic sourcing to develop and execute risk-based audit plans that focus on the greatest issues organisations face in the achievement of their strategic objectives
- Privacy – assessing and developing privacy risk management programmes to address General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance and a host of other privacy regulations and requirements
- Regulatory compliance – assisting in compliance with country-specific, agency, industry and/or other regulations
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance– executing innovative and cost effective approaches to assist management with the assessment of internal controls over financial reporting.
We have consulted with boards, audit committees, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs and compliance and risk functions for a broad range of organisations around the world, ranging from Fortune 500 firms to private, middle-market companies.
Global & North America
Raina Rose Tagle
System and organisation controls